Reservation Sales Consultant (Remote)
- Converse with callers to learn about their travel experience needs and then sell features, including rooms, dining experiences, shops, hotel and area activities using descriptive adjectives and/or storytelling, emphasizing the benefits to the callers, ultimately securing reservations per Makeready standards, generating revenue, and optimizing conversion rates, while building our database of future guests
- Manage all telephone, email and chat inquiries and reservations with a thoughtful, honest, light, and curious approach
- Manage pushback during sales process with guests effectively, implementing the LEAP resolution process, to ensure guest satisfaction and optimize conversion rates. Training for this specific skill set is provided.
- Accurately input all reservations; identify and secure any missing information that requires follow up
- Up-sell accommodations and hotel facilities in accordance with the department policies and procedures. Ensure all reservations correspondences are read thoroughly for Special Instructions or Requests so they executed accordingly.
- Ensure all transfer, billing, special requests, past guest data and other information is accurate and comprehensive and minimize any information gaps in the booking process.
- Learn and possess full product knowledge of hotel rooms, hotel facilities and services, and the local areas. This is to include all relevant outside services, attractions and nearby sport and recreational facilities to advise guests on any queries that may arise
- Communicate and work harmoniously with your Reservations Leader, Reservation Sales Consultant team members, Hotel Management, as well as Revenue Management and Sales team members.
- Professional and clear verbal and written communication skills in English; additional languages are a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities
- Disciplined in time-management and productivity – this position is remote
- Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to take initiative and succeed
- Ideally experienced in working with the following reservations system platforms: Opera, SynXis, and Revinate (NAVIS); not required – training will be provided
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ideally has an understanding of general hotel operations
- High School Degree is required
MakereadyLLC and its affiliated entities are proud to encourage and support anenvironment where everyone can be a successful team member as their trueindependent self. We are an equal opportunity workplace and employer that doesnot discriminate based on race, color, disability, gender/sex, sexualorientation, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, or any otherprotected status. We are committed to building a team and a workplace where weare all able to be successful based solely on our individual qualifications,experience, abilities and job performance.
181 Church Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Telephone (843) 414-1669
Managed by Makeready